The Seraph Fund’s 2nd Annual
Addiction and Mental Health Symposium
In Asheville, NC
When: TBD November 2019
The Seraph Fund presents the 2nd Annual Addiction and Mental Health Symposium to educate, raise awareness, and enhance professional development.
Interested in being a Presenter?
CALL FOR PROPOSALS IS OPEN
Presentation Proposals are currently being accepted for the 2nd Annual Addiction and Mental Health Symptom. Submissions should have specific tools for addiction and mental health treatment offering an exceptional training experience for attending professionals. We encourage innovative, interactive, solution centered and collaborative learning techniques. Presentation may be on any topic pertinent to addiction or mental health.
Deadline for proposal submission is May 24, 2019
All presentation proposals should include:
- Title of the Presentation
- Presentation synopsis, 460 character maximum
- Name of Presenter (listed as you would prefer it to appear in the program)
- Learning Topics of the Presentation
- (including 3 identified objectives of the Presentation for CEU’s)
- Three Peer Reviewed References
- Resume of Presenter – email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in being a Sponsor?
Reach out to Dixie Brown at Dixie@theseraphfund.com or 561-706-3185